We take individual privacy very seriously and the statement below explains our policy and practices.
We respect your privacy and promise to:
- Implement computer, physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data we collect
- Limit the personal data collected to the minimum required to provide better service
- Permit only professionally trained employees to access personal data
In order to register for a SCAD Hong Kong Heritage Tour, we will need to collect personal information from you. If specific information is requested but not provided, we may be unable to process your application. Personal data provided will be destroyed within 30 days of the completion of your tour visit. In accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy)(Amendment) Ordinance of 2012, SCAD will never disclosed your personal data to third parties without prior consent.
Security of your personal information
Use of information
The information we collect may be used to process applications.
Personal data stored electronically is password protected and encryption technology is used in our secure Web areas. Our computer systems are placed in restricted areas and only authorized employees are permitted to access personal data. These employees are trained on our privacy policies.
Our privacy policies do not apply to other websites. Please refer to the privacy policies of other websites when using them.
Your consent and rights
By using our service, registering or visiting the website, you consent to the collection and use of your information and other activities as outlined in this statement.
Under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, individuals have the right to:
- Check whether we hold personal data about you and to access such data
- Require us to correct inaccurate data
- Ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us